Greenworks were engaged by the City of Greater Bendigo to reconstruct the Wilson Road Bridge in Leichhardt.
– Placing structural steel to the existing steel pylons to increase the structural integrity.
– Propping and lifting of existing structure.
– Construction of concrete abutments.
– Removal of the existing timber deck.
– Placement of strengthening steel cross beams and bondek.
– Construction of new concrete bridge deck, guard rails and rebuilding existing approaches.
Works were completed 3 weeks earlier than the programmed opening date.